This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She loves me but has a boyfriend?
05-08-2014, 07:21 PM
She loves me but has a boyfriend?
I'm 17 she's almost 16. Basically we've been speaking nearly 2months, she lives 45minutes away we haven't met yet. But we basically text 24/7 and speak on the phone or on Skype every night she's actually amazing she likes what I like shes everything I like in a girl. I care about her so much and she's the same for me she says how amazing perfect I am etc, we always say we like eachother instead of love eachother but she's accidentally told me she loves me a few times. We agreed to say 'I like you' until we meet up cause saying i love you to someone you've never met feels weird for me. So yeah we basically have been in a relationship for 2months not official of anything cause we haven't met then yesterday i was looking at who she follows on Instagram and saw a guy who uploaded a picture with her saying they're bf/gf and have been for 11months. So I confronted her and she rang me instantly admitted everything told me how she feels basically her relationship was on the rocks when I showed interest and she didn't mean to fall for me. And she actually tryed telling me she had a boyfriend one night on the phoneshe sai Callum I have a boyfriend And I reacted what are you serious like anyone would and she said she was joking. So she tryed to tell me but couldn't because she was scared of losing me.

Now I don't know what to do? I wish I could cut her off but I can't I care about her to much. So what do i do? All opinions are helpful sorry it's long

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
She loves me but has a boyfriend? - 672 - 05-08-2014 07:21 PM
[] - Steve11 - 05-08-2014, 07:24 PM
[] - Mathew - 05-08-2014, 07:26 PM
[] - Tanqueray - 05-08-2014, 07:30 PM
[] - timothy - 05-08-2014, 07:44 PM
[] - MM - 05-08-2014, 07:49 PM