This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I am losing my best friend over money.?
05-09-2014, 07:31 AM

MLM is not a business. The definition of a business is a system that generates money over the long term. Long term means one year or more. To make it even simpler, a business must be willable since the income will keep coming in month after month for years even decades after you die. In all MLM's the money dries up within a few months after your death, so essentially your buddy is now trying to be self employed. There won't be much money in it and he'll learn the hard way in probably less than a year. Give him time to make his mistakes and just be supportive, don't bring up the MLM. If he brings it up, just tell him that you know that it's important to him, that you want him to be successful in his endeavor and then change the damn subject by asking him a question about something else, like sports. You both don't have to share all the same interests, but show no negativity about his venture into self employment, because your friendship is going to last longer than his interest in the MLM.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Liz - 05-09-2014, 07:15 AM
[] - chris3fike - 05-09-2014 07:31 AM