This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So tempted to text my boyfriend? Help!?
05-10-2014, 11:53 PM

Being with someone who has trust issues is a very difficult thing.......this guy is playing games with you. You've done nothing wrong. Unless you were sexting your ex or something, texting him as a friend is not a crime. Honestly, in my opinion, you should never chase a guy. If your boyfriend wanted to be with you and have a healthy relationship with you, he would let go of the past and move on from it. He sounds like he has some stuff to work out for himself. Don't beg him. Have more respect for yourself than that. You deserve better than someone who doesn't believe anything you say. That's ridiculous. My advice, keep Facebook down and don't contact him. If he contacts you, see what he has to say, and go from there. However, in my humble opinion, I wouldn't even go back to him if he asked me to. People with trust issues will hardly ever change their behaviours. And it will always be difficult like this for you. See what happens, but yeah, I'd say don't contact him. Let him come to you. And if he doesn't, consider it his loss, and not yours. This is HIS issue, not yours. You haven't done anything wrong, so don't apologize for anything and don't let him manipulate you into thinking you're shady.

Hope this helps, good luck! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Finwie - 05-10-2014, 11:14 PM
[] - avin - 05-10-2014, 11:29 PM
[] - white lilly - 05-10-2014, 11:40 PM
[] - OwlAlwaysLoveWine - 05-10-2014 11:53 PM