This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why does my computer keep crashing?
05-13-2014, 11:00 PM

Try defragging your Hard disk drive(storage). To do this, go to your start menu or hit the start button and type:

Defrag

There should be a program at the top of the list named drfg or something similar to 'defragger'. If you're having trouble with finding the program try a Google search on windows built-in defragger.

If you did find it select it and hit enter. You should see a window now with your drives(storage drives like the hard disk drive) listed. Select your disk (mainly your C:\ Drive) and defrag it.

***NOTE: This will take a long time depending on how fragmented your drive is. Leave your computer on overnight as it defrags the drive/disk. By the next morning, your PC should be running faster. If not, please have a look at Joshua's answer. Do a Google search on everything he listed. It'll help you get your PC back. Smile

EDIT: Just because I'm bored out of my mind, I'll type up a virus removal tutorial in the "sources" section.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
why does my computer keep crashing? - 813 - 05-13-2014, 10:30 PM
[] - Joshua - 05-13-2014, 10:44 PM
[] - Juan Talavera - 05-13-2014 11:00 PM