This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get my mom to stop using her Fb So Much?
05-14-2014, 05:22 PM
How can I get my mom to stop using her Fb So Much?
Okay So I showed her how to make a Facebook. Huge motherfucken mistake -.-

First she had a Cheap Flip Phone , And that was the first phone for her to use Facebook in Cuz before that she had a Nokia lol so then she switched to a touch screen 4G Fröm metro. Omfg she would complain all the damn time about it being "SLOW" Like Stfu . It's just you that doesn't know how to use it. & so then she switched it again and she has the Galexy S4 . Really expensive phone . And she only bought it because they told her it was fast on the web and social networks. She's been addicted to Fb sense I was in 5th grade, now I'm in 7th . God. She's ALWAS on it. She can't even do basic stuff in the house because of that. And she sometimes doesn't even make dinner because of that. Like fuck. I just wanna throw that shit away. And I told her once and she looked at me with a bitchy look and Saaid " it's MY phone. I pay the Bills For it So Stfu. " litterly with an attitude it got me so pissed off I just slammed tha damn door infront of her face. Even my brothers told her but she's too busy worrying about Facebook. Gosh. How can I stop her from using it ? I know this was long ._. lol But please help me D: !!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I get my mom to stop using her Fb So Much? - 666 - 05-14-2014 05:22 PM
[] - Tom - 05-14-2014, 05:38 PM
[] - Aasrial - 05-14-2014, 05:53 PM
[] - ap - 05-14-2014, 06:10 PM
[] - zhr - 05-14-2014, 06:20 PM
[] - Cody - 05-14-2014, 06:27 PM
[] - Dragon - 05-14-2014, 06:38 PM