This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FaceBook Friends with Ex-BFs/GFs?
05-15-2014, 12:10 AM

I am unsure. (Post divorce for me.) The last two men I dated I took off my Facebook after the breakup. One was kind of mutual - there was no reason to keep in touch. The other was a clingy guy that stalked me on Facebook and via mutual friends there too. He wasn't an evil stalker - just a clingy, emotional wreck. So I eventually unfriended his two friends too...there was no reason for us to keep in touch either.

I don't think it would bother me though if a guy I dated was Facebook friends with anyone as long as it was appropriate...i.e. not sexting each other and such...

That said, the clingy ex made it a point to tell me about how all his ex's keep in touch with him and he's so great, blah, blah, blah...well, no. Not true! His ex-wife blocked him on FB too because he turned out to be a cling-on...

I guess I'd be cautious but trusting until I had reason not to be. That's my general feeling on it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
FaceBook Friends with Ex-BFs/GFs? - ? - 05-14-2014, 11:58 PM
[] - l8tr g8tr - 05-15-2014 12:10 AM
[] - Sandie Pandie - 05-15-2014, 12:11 AM
[] - dufus - 05-15-2014, 12:21 AM