This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FaceBook Friends with Ex-BFs/GFs?
05-15-2014, 12:21 AM

I believe it to be TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE! If your relationship is serious and there is talk of marriage, then close friendships of the opposite sex are not a good idea, ESPECIALLY with a previous lover. &quot;Platonic friendships&quot; are a slippery slope. Sure, just friends always starts out innocent, but then at a certain point you&#x27;re too close, sharing secrets and intimate details of your marriage. An emotional affair develops and you don&#x27;t even realize it. You begin comparing your spouse to your &quot;friend&quot;, and start focusing on your spouse&#x27;s negatives. This is exactly how a spouse comes home one day and says, &quot;I swear I never meant to hurt you, it just happened.&quot; I&#x27;m not saying that men&#x2F;women cannot control themselves or be trusted. I&#x27;m simply saying a married person should always safeguard their heart and never put themselves in a situation where something just might happen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
FaceBook Friends with Ex-BFs/GFs? - ? - 05-14-2014, 11:58 PM
[] - l8tr g8tr - 05-15-2014, 12:10 AM
[] - Sandie Pandie - 05-15-2014, 12:11 AM
[] - dufus - 05-15-2014 12:21 AM