This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend won't have sex with me?
05-18-2014, 02:29 AM

There could be health reasons for why his libido is down.

There's stigma that comes with bisexuality, an idea that you're confused or scared to pick one. Some of the reason for that is because some people come out as bisexual when they truly are gay, but haven't yet understood or wanted to admit it to themselves. I'm not saying he's gay. I'm saying there's a possibility that he might be coming to personal revelations, OR if he hasn't been with a man before, he feels like he's denied himself something through being in a committed relationship with a woman before he's explored that side of himself.

I only mention this because you thought it was important enough to add to your post, and that's the only way I can see it being important. Because if he'd rather be with a man and he truly is bi, it's not -just- because he's bi, but there's a problem with the relationship or his ability to want to commit to one person...same as if he was straight and wanted to be with a girl other than you. If he tries to tell you that he needs to be with a man before he'll want to have sex with you again, this is absolute BS. Bisexuality does not mean you can't be completely satisfied in a loving, monogamous relationship with only one gender. It does not give you special snowflake status to sleep with someone else because your girlfriend isn't that gender.

Sometimes it's because of cheating. Sometimes it's relationship or personal issues. Sometimes the guy is done and he just doesn't know how to end it. What do you do? Communicate. Sit down and have an open, honest discussion about how you both feel and what can be done about it. Coming to conclusions isn't going to help, and ignoring the issues on both sides isn't going to solve anything. -Talk-. And good luck, girl. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My boyfriend won't have sex with me? - 352 - 05-18-2014, 01:58 AM
[] - Brewer - 05-18-2014, 02:13 AM
[] - S - 05-18-2014 02:29 AM
[] - Lynn - 05-18-2014, 02:44 AM
[] - Lenny - 05-18-2014, 02:46 AM