This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME...DID HE EVEN LOVE ME AT ALL?
05-18-2014, 06:20 AM

See firstly your name is very very beautiful..secondly even am in love and its my first time so i can undrstand how u might be feeling by the thought that u r on the edge of loosing ur love.s best wishes from my side.See marriages r made in heaven and u being a muslima urself should understand that GOD decides partner for everyone and the partner HE decides are the most suitable for him or her..so if u cant get ur cousin then u might feel very sad and heartbreaking..but who knows that ur actual man is still waiting for u and will give u all sorts of love..just keep offering your namaz and rather then asking Allah to have ur cousin ask HIM to provide the best man for you
See i really admire and love you all muslim girls..u all r very humble, modest and soft at heart and deserves the best in life..these will be ur reward!
by the way do u wear burqa??u can add me and would like if mail me..roham.mose@yahoo.com
i'll be happy if u need any other futher suggestions from me..see u soon
ALLAH hafiz and take care

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Roham - 05-18-2014 06:20 AM