This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be mad at my friend?
05-20-2014, 02:12 AM
Should I be mad at my friend?
So we're both 19 year old guys going to different colleges. I try to keep in touch with him but he never seems to respond to me. I know he's not trying to be mean and I do think he still wants to be my friend because when he went home for a break he texted me wanting to hang out while he was home (I didn't have a break then though). But in the past month I've texted him 4 times, called him once and messaged him on Facebook once (which I know he read) and he hasn't responded. And I did ask him a question so it did warrant a response. Stuff like this has happened before and he just acts like it never happened. You'll probably say I'm overreacting but even people who aren't my friends will respond to me. I want to be mad at him but I know he's not purposely being mean. But he obviously just doesn't care that much and I'm tired of putting up with it. You'll probably say just talk to him but I'd rather not do that. I feel like it would just be awkward for two guys to talk about their feelings and we're both pretty quiet to start with. And I can't make him care more. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I be mad at my friend? - 544 - 05-20-2014 02:12 AM
[] - Kman - 05-20-2014, 02:16 AM
[] - Pearl L - 05-20-2014, 02:29 AM