This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Different than pictures led on?
05-21-2014, 11:07 AM
Different than pictures led on?
Okay, so me and this girl met through Facebook mutual friends, we started talking through there and then it developed over a few days, so of course I looked at her pictures on Facebook and she sent me a few so on so forth. Well we finally got together and hung out and when I saw her she was a little different. She had a little more... weight... on her. Like not fat by any means, but not quite as lean as her pictures were either, and they were not photoshopped or anything, I guess it could have just been angle or something. Maybe it could have been we were sitting down a lot so it changed how she looked or something I don't know. But I have a thing for typically pretty athletic girls, that's just who I am attracted to because I used to play football and I'm big into physical fitness, it is just my type, so now I feel awful because our personalities match a lot and we get along amazing but I'm kinda turned off by this... I feel horrible... Am I a bad person and should just get over it or is this good reason? Like she sent a bikini pic the next day from over summer and I was like that is not what I saw last night (of course that is what I thought in my head I didn't actually say that) I just don't know if I'm just being stupid on this or not. Opinions please!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Different than pictures led on? - Bryce - 05-21-2014 11:07 AM
[] - Dana - 05-21-2014, 11:15 AM