This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what would you think of this situation? offensive to me?
05-23-2014, 05:58 AM
what would you think of this situation? offensive to me?
my boyfriend recently got Instagram last August. Recently he started following a page called "All Country Girls". And of course it has girls in bikinis next to trucks, girls in camo, hot girls shooting guns, hot girls on their horses, hot girls in daisy dukes, etc.
That is his dream type. I am sorta like this but not to the extreme. i drive a truck, but i don't parade around in camo all day long claiming i'm a hot country girl.
i'm honestly jealous he started following this page. it makes me feel shtited on. like i'm chopped liver. am i not enough for him that he needs a page like that to get his sexy women from him?
i feel offended and hurt. i thought he wasn't like that.
and to top it all off he's looking at beautiful women, but he never tells me i'm beautiful.
hurts.. should i calmly talk to him about how i feel?
thank you. and btw i am not a controlling girlfriend. i just think i deserve more respect.
i am 23 so yes, the personal photos are definitely sent to my boyfriend. so he does get those special treats. i also tell him he's handsome all the time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what would you think of this situation? offensive to me? - 650 - 05-23-2014 05:58 AM
[] - kelsi - 05-23-2014, 06:00 AM
[] - Allysia Paquette - 05-23-2014, 06:02 AM
[] - . - 05-23-2014, 06:18 AM