This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help decapitate facebook's income?
05-25-2014, 04:01 AM

Sorry but I really do have to disagree with you. I'm 62, born not long after the 2nd world war and as such grew up hearing probably more than was good for me as a child. In the village we had two men who had been in Japanese prisoner of war camps, one was a wreck emotionally and the other physically through having all his finger and toes nails and most of his teeth pulled out by the guards in the prison camp. He walked on the outer edges of his feet and could barely hold a newspaper because all his limbs were infected for years until he got back to the uk but even then penicillin wasn't as good as it is today and so it took a long time for him to even be able to leave his home.
Instead of hiding the truth from young children people in the village openly discussed what had happened to these men and so I grew up knowing just how bestially cruel the Japs had been. The commonly held view was that we had nearly lost our freedom in the uk thanks to appeasers, that Winston Churchill had been warning for years about Germany rearming but the appeasers tried to airbrush concerns away.

Know thine enemy - an excellent adage. Let people see what they're capable of doing and the reasons why they're doing it. Decapitation and stoning of innocent people is a daily event to the rabid old 12thC throwbacks and unless the western world really starts to wake up they'll be pushing for sharia law in the uk on the hustings before too long. They're breeding faster than the rest of the population, many due to interbreeding are causing great concerns to the NHS - don't sleepwalk into appeasing them
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - James - 05-25-2014, 03:08 AM
[] - Tel - 05-25-2014, 03:22 AM
[] - Paul C - 05-25-2014, 03:31 AM
[] - RockHunter - 05-25-2014, 03:36 AM
[] - pretty_sweet - 05-25-2014, 03:49 AM
[] - Helen S - 05-25-2014 04:01 AM
[] - Angelina - 05-25-2014, 04:03 AM
[] - bridget - 05-25-2014, 04:14 AM
[] - sherlock - 05-25-2014, 04:28 AM