This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Connecting to internet problem, please help!?
05-25-2014, 02:20 PM
Connecting to internet problem, please help!?
I got a new PC and I installed windows xp, audio drivers and video drivers, but I got stuck at the internet part. In device manager, when I go to view hidden devices it shows the network adapters without any errors, but the Ethernet Controller, PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller, SM Bus Controller and Unknown Device, in the Other devices tab have yellow question marks with exclamation marks on them. I tryed the manufacturer site, downloaded the drivers from another computer with internet connection but they were not exe files so I search and find the updating driver method but but the upater couldn't find the files. I also tryed to enable LAN in bios but it was already enabled, Another thing would be that there is no LAN icon in the Network Connections folder, I tryed to make it manualy but it sayd that its already configured. Please help me! I dont know what to do anymore.
I have a PC not laptop, its a fujitsu siemens esprimo p5915 intel dual core, with a removable video card for wich i have the CD and installed the drivers. My only problem is with the internet conection drivers and that there is no local area connection in the network connections folder.
I also have a wireless router if that helps with something, i connected it to the pc and it wont even let me go to his ip to configure it, luckly I have a tablet that i could use to configure the router by going to the router ip. On the old pc this problem was solved by installing the nvidia nforce drivers witch contained the drivers i needed but now it wont even start the instalation, could this be a problem with the famework 4 that i have, maibe it needs frame work 2 or 3, oh and also i have service pack 3 if that helps.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Connecting to internet problem, please help!? - Pita - 05-25-2014 02:20 PM
[] - Dominic - 05-25-2014, 02:33 PM
[] - tlworkroom - 05-25-2014, 02:37 PM
[] - Emranul Haque - 05-25-2014, 02:53 PM