This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Google Chrome Desktop Application keeps freezing when downloading/uploading?
05-25-2014, 02:32 PM
My Google Chrome Desktop Application keeps freezing when downloading/uploading?
For the past 12 hours whenever I have tried downloading or uploading files/photos from Windows Explorer to/from Google Chrome, the program has frozen. For example, I attempt to download a picture on Chrome, I click Save As, and the window opens up with Explorer location options, or at least it attempts to. Usually it opens the window and then freezes, saying 'Not Responding', whilst sometimes it will find one of my last folders before freezing. I have uninstalled Chrome and it has not had much of an effect. I have also logged out of my Google account and created a new account after a fresh reinstall and the affects are still there, although with the latter situation my bookmarks transferred from my first account to the new one I created. Perhaps there is an issue there, but I do not know how/why there would be and how to deal with it. If you need more information, ask and I will attempt to post more details to give a clearer picture.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My Google Chrome Desktop Application keeps freezing when downloading/uploading? - 785 - 05-25-2014 02:32 PM
[] - Aileen - 05-25-2014, 02:45 PM
[] - Boss - 05-25-2014, 02:51 PM