This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did he put photos on FB of us almost kissing?
05-26-2014, 12:37 PM
Why did he put photos on FB of us almost kissing?
Last night I went out with some friends. We played the tequila shot game where you have to suck the lemon from the other person's mouth. I was partnered with my guy friend who was the only guy there apart from another girl's husband, but one of the girl's thinks he has a crush on me. We both had to suck the lemon from each other and one of the girl's captured a few intimate photos. In one, you can't see the lemon so it looks like we're kissing. There are other photos too from the night.

He's a very innocent guy, like me who probably wouldn't put photos of him kissing girls up on FB (unless it was his girlfriend). He asked if I wanted them up and I said I didn't mind, but only because I don't feel ashamed of what I did because he's such a nice guy and I think I might like him.

Does he want to put them up because he's not embarrassed to be seen with me like that? Does he like me as more than a friend? He texts me quite frequently too!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why did he put photos on FB of us almost kissing? - piccola_tesora91 - 05-26-2014 12:37 PM
[] - mrs. witz [; - 05-26-2014, 12:52 PM
[] - are you serious - 05-26-2014, 01:05 PM