This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls how would you feel if...?
05-26-2014, 11:32 PM
Girls how would you feel if...?
There is this girl in my psychology class that I think is really cute. We have made eye contact a lot lately and I'm not sure if that is because she finds me attractive or because I was looking in her direction. There have been times where I can see her looking at me out of the corner of my eye but I can't judge if it is because she thinks I am attractive. I have been thinking of ways to approach her over spring break because it is bugging me that I didn't do it sooner.

I was thinking that maybe next class I would approach her in one of two ways. Should I come to class and sit next to her and subtly find a way to talk to her? Should I let her know I'm interested in her when I do? I always see her on instagram during class and thought of a way to do both. I sit next to her strike up a conversation and when I see her on instagram I'll ask her for it and follow her. On a Wednesday when I have the chance I'll make her my wcw (woman crush Wednesday) to let her know I am interested. How would you feel if someone did that toward you?

The second was to approach her after class and introduce myself and tell her that I am interested in getting to know her. Would this work better? Please help. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Girls how would you feel if...? - 295 - 05-26-2014 11:32 PM
[] - Elle - 05-26-2014, 11:43 PM
[] - C'aira Stevens - 05-26-2014, 11:57 PM
[] - Funnelweb - 05-27-2014, 12:00 AM
[] - Sage - 05-27-2014, 12:03 AM