This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls how would you feel if...?
05-26-2014, 11:43 PM

hey, i think the woman crush wednesday thing might be a bit forward if you guys haven't been friends for at least a while! i'd feel a bit creeped out actually if a guy i'd only just met did that, but that's just me - i'm the sort that likes 'cool' guys, not the douchey kind of cool, but the kind of cool that involves not overthinking things and generally taking things as they come and as they are, and i think that's a reasonable approach when it comes to something like this! i think a better way to let her know you're interested is to sit next to her and then strike up a conversation - it doesn't have to be a proper one - even a light exchange of sentences is enough i think. my advice for you is not to formulate 1000 appropriate things to say before you say them (for some reason you seem like you might do just that haha) because i think planning conversations out in your head really disadvantages you in terms of showing someone your natural personality, which is ultimately what matters anyway, not a idealised construction of yourself. you should sit next to her, go "hey sorry is this seat taken?" and i don't know, ask about the class, make a joke about instagram, whatever you can think of. don't try too hard; let the conversation flow. ask her out later if you find that you like her! if she's going to mean anything to you, she should be able to converse with you on an easy and natural level. be cool!! don't fret too much, and good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Girls how would you feel if...? - 295 - 05-26-2014, 11:32 PM
[] - Elle - 05-26-2014 11:43 PM
[] - C'aira Stevens - 05-26-2014, 11:57 PM
[] - Funnelweb - 05-27-2014, 12:00 AM
[] - Sage - 05-27-2014, 12:03 AM