This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Native Japanese speakers, can you help me write the following?
06-01-2014, 04:39 AM
Native Japanese speakers, can you help me write the following?
I have a Japanese contact on twitter and with my very limited Japanese...I've only been studying online by myself for 8 months, I got a question that I can't answer. How do you write the following? I need to tweet it back to her.

I would be more than happy to send the Cuckoo catalogs to you in Japan so that you don't have to wait until you come to Korea. I am glad to hear that you are coming to Seoul! I am also attending the concert on Sunday, December 1st. Which day will you be attending? Please DM (this means direct mail on Twitter) me with your address in Japan so that I can send them out to you as soon as possible. It would be my pleasure and is not an inconvenience at all.

Is this considered rude? I am unfamiliar with Japanese etiquette and don't now if I am overstepping her personal boundaries by offering to send her the catalogs instead of her coming to a foreign country and not knowing the language.

よろしくお願いしま!
スージー

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Native Japanese speakers, can you help me write the following? - 218 - 06-01-2014 04:39 AM
[] - Kiwi - 06-01-2014, 04:54 AM