This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In a relationship with a married man? Help!?!?
06-02-2014, 08:16 PM
In a relationship with a married man? Help!?!?
I already know of all the negatives things, I know, no need to say it. I need help instead.

So this married guy and I have been in a relationship for the past year now. It started off as just being friends, then led to deeper with sex, and now we have this really strong connection. We both have tried to brake it off many times but each time we go back to each other. In hopes to break it off I have even physically left the state I was in and move across the land to a totally different state, we tried breaking it off then but still we kept at each other. We still talk, video chat, email on a regular basis.

My problem is I am going through a tough time in new state and I am starting to want his care and affection more and more and of course him being married doesn't allow to give me affection whenever I want, which gets me even more depressed and upset. I am in a vulnerable place right now, I don't know what to do? What should I do? I know best thing is to break it off..but just not hearing from him for a couple hours makes both of us upset. Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
In a relationship with a married man? Help!?!? - Tanya - 06-02-2014 08:16 PM
[] - Curt - 06-02-2014, 08:32 PM
[] - She - 06-02-2014, 08:46 PM
[] - Paris - 06-02-2014, 08:53 PM
[] - MCSHughes - 06-02-2014, 09:07 PM