This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are these people racist or too naive?
06-04-2014, 08:25 PM
Are these people racist or too naive?
I'm from India, I'm sure you all remember the delhi rape case in 2012 december, a 23 year old was brutally raped. After this was shown in the media there were protests by thousands of men and women from all over the country. This was in the international news and the people from all over the world came to know about this case. I have two questions, first one is would this be on international news if there weren't mass protests by the people. Secondly why are people across the world( mostly USA) generalizing Indian men as rapists and that all women are treated badly?...Go to youtube, facebook or anyother social media and see the comments made by people on this issue, why are they forgetting that people are protesting for the rape of this innocent young lady, if Indians had no respect at all for women would they come to the streets and protest? Instead of respecting Indians for all these protests they call us rapists. And why don't we see these kind of protests all over the world? Do you think it happens only in India, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the country with the highest number of rapes every year( I could not believe it either, google it) please don't think that I hate US, but why are people so naive there? Don't they show these cases on media there, I've seen people comments like "I feel lucky to have been born in US, I feel so safe". Why is this, they are so angry for what happened in other country but they're ignoring what's happening their own country.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Are these people racist or too naive? - vicky - 06-04-2014 08:25 PM
[] - Random Name - 06-04-2014, 08:37 PM
[] - Hyo - 06-04-2014, 08:51 PM
[] - Y U Act Entitled? - 06-04-2014, 08:52 PM
[] - Pancho - 06-04-2014, 08:59 PM
[] - Suresh B - 06-04-2014, 09:11 PM