This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get over someone you met online?
06-05-2014, 02:27 AM

You're not stupid for feeling this way about an online guy. We can't help who we connect with. Just because he's only on your computer screen and not in front of you does Not mean you cannot connect with him. He's still a real live person. He still has the ability to make you laugh and he allows you to open up to him and share things with him. I don't see anything wrong with this at all. We all need other people in our lives and how they come to us isn't always face to face. He probably disappeared because he needs that in person interaction. I would look him up on Facebook and send him a message telling him you miss his company. There's nothing wrong with that. There's no reason you two can't be friends from a distance. Sometimes it's these online "relationships" (friendships) that help us to grow and express ourselves more freely. This is particularly true for people who tend to be shy. These can be very authentic relationships (friendships) as we have no reason to hold back. I say go find your friend Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lindsey - 06-05-2014, 02:19 AM
[] - mathwiz - 06-05-2014 02:27 AM