This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Broke up with my boyfriend?
06-05-2014, 08:35 PM

Its all childish games tbh,

You are a strong person for finally getting rid of him, I have a good friend at work who had to break up with her boyfriend, and the best thing I ever told her to do was delete fb for a while, you can always come back to it later, but do you really need it right now?

Take from me (a guy) Guys are dick heads, as soon as we lose something we want it back and we will do and say anything to get it,

I know some of my best pals who are ass holes, who treated their girlfriends like crap and didn't appreciate them, then when they summoned up the strength to leave the guys resorted to mind games and emotions,

Best bet is if you break up once you will again, I would break off all contact, delete fb and just occupy your mind with something else for a while, nothing good will come of speaking to him or looking on his fb page, you knew it was the right decision at the time to get rid of him, why does it take him to lose you for him to start showing he cares for you,

Hope this helped
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Broke up with my boyfriend? - 767 - 06-05-2014, 08:25 PM
[] - Nicole - 06-05-2014, 08:26 PM
[] - James - 06-05-2014 08:35 PM
[] - madmectec - 06-05-2014, 08:39 PM
[] - Coco Cola - 06-05-2014, 08:52 PM
[] - Brandon Morgan - 06-05-2014, 09:04 PM