This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I go to this party next Friday?
06-06-2014, 02:09 PM

Dude honestly going to that party will probably be bad news. You say your not gonna drink alcohol but when your there and under peer pressure and there are girls around....your gonna drink it. If you dont you will get sh!t for it! I guarantee you that alcohol is not gonna be the only thing going around there. If your truly not in it for the popularity and you want to focus on school then decline. I was NOT an outcast in school nor was I popular. I was the fittest strongest guy in school and I passed on all that sh!t and declined the football team and kept focused and I'm glad I did. Everyone I know who got mixed up in drugs and alcohol either ended up bums, early mothers or fathers, stuck with a habit, stuck with a police record, or even dead! Even know of a few that ended up with rape charges or girls getting raped. If your under 21 and there's gonna be alcohol then pass. I am much better off and much more popular now at 25 then any of them guys were in highschool.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Adrianna - 06-06-2014, 01:42 PM
[] - lar - 06-06-2014, 01:43 PM
[] - thenettrainer - 06-06-2014, 01:57 PM
[] - jack - 06-06-2014 02:09 PM