This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think light-skinned women have it better? Especially in the media? Explain?
06-10-2014, 07:13 AM

Naomi Campbell is the most amazing fierce woman of all time, she really is a total role model and the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She&#x27;s black.I think if your good looking then your good looking it doesn&#x27;t matter what race you are, part of the fame for people like the above mentioned of course are to do with their looks, in fact a lot of it is to do with being goodlooking eg. Destinies child They were all great singers Beyoncé was the best looking and she that&#x27;s all by far did the best as a solo artist. That&#x27;s just the way society is.its cruel and it&#x27;s unfair. However talent is hugely recognized in the music industry I mean take Susan Boyle yes she was white but no one expected her to have a talent because she was ugly. Her talent was instantly recognised. Now she&#x27;s a huge success. So yeah I think the same would apply to all people no matter what race you are .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - matt - 06-10-2014, 06:51 AM
[] - Kevin - 06-10-2014, 06:57 AM
[] - songbird85 - 06-10-2014 07:13 AM
[] - George - 06-10-2014, 07:26 AM
[] - Melissa - 06-10-2014, 07:37 AM