This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girlfriend making our drama public on facebook?
06-11-2014, 08:23 PM
Girlfriend making our drama public on facebook?
So...I've been dating my girlfriend for about 7-8 months; long distance relationship. She's a bit younger then me, 10 years, and is, in my opinion, very transparent on facebook. What embarrasses me is when we have downs or fights in our relationship. There she goes on facebook sharing pictures/quotes directly relating to our current situation. She won't say what she's posting is about us, but holy crap, I know it is. She recently posted something about you make me feel alone, unwanted, depressed, etc. Ending it with, "you know who you are."

I've told her many times in the past i'm reserved on social media, I don't like putting my business out to the world. People take things they read in many different ways, and I don't want anyone thinking badly of her or our relationship. She doesn't get it I guess because look at what she's posting. It's absolutely embarrassing, to me, as a boyfriend, to read this stuff because I know her friends/family are reading it too. I've told her directly it is embarrassing and I wish for it to stop, but it doesn't. The next argument, things like this happen.

I feel what I have to offer her isn't enough no matter how much I try. The attention and time I can give a long distance relationship isn't good enough.

i'm not looking for answers, but guidance and opinions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Girlfriend making our drama public on facebook? - JJsmith - 06-11-2014 08:23 PM
[] - DoctorWho - 06-11-2014, 08:39 PM
[] - Veratric - 06-11-2014, 08:47 PM
[] - BBG - 06-11-2014, 08:56 PM
[] - Sarah - 06-11-2014, 09:06 PM