This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm Tired of my single life..?
06-14-2014, 05:55 AM

confidence and just talking to girls.

i thought girls were a different species when I first enter the real world of dating (they still are). but I guess guys get intimidated by a girl, especially if they really want a girl friend. the "secret" is just approaching girls without fear and making small talk. girls will respond to you 90% of the time if you are not a creep. they aren't heartless people that just ignore people. it's scary, but if you have good self-esteem, self confidence in yourself, it's like talking to a friend. just talk. think about it this way, you have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. if she rejects you then cool, you never had her in the first place. if she accepts you, then awesome you gained a female friend (and potential gf). come in acting like she will reject you and you won't be let down and rejections wont hurt your ego. once you get used to rejections, it's like you built an armor of rejections.

remember, you are a MAN. girls are GIRLS. don't be scared of them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm Tired of my single life..? - 557 - 06-14-2014, 05:35 AM
[] - aniya - 06-14-2014, 05:39 AM
[] - rukahk981 - 06-14-2014 05:55 AM