This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girlfriend going out without me worries me a bit?
06-16-2014, 03:01 PM

Okay so similar story here from a girl aged 23 who has a bf living away from my town only we study in the same town too. So we met at university and i party every weekend, get drunk etc. he use to be worried and he spoke to me about it. I reassured him that if I wanted to sleep with other lads, i would without the need for a relationship on the side. I understand why there is a little trust issue with you but if she is into you and she likes you, i am sure she will not cheat on you. In the mean time, talk to her about it without saying "are you gonna cheat on me". just say that you really like her and things are going well just hope nothing happens to mess it up. And you were wondering if it is too early to meet her friends maybe?. you need to speak to her, the paranoia will do your head in otherwise, no matter how much you say you are not paranoid, yes you are a little so do accept that. It is okay to be paranoid because it happens. I was too.
She could be hanging out with 10 lads, or one, it does not mean she will cheat. if she is loyal and honest then she will not cheat. alcohol does not affect everyone the same way. Also, if she says she does not want to put the status up on FB, accept that, maybe it is too early for her. First thing first is reality, not the Internet, so meeting her mates. Don't be going accusing her of anything of the sort like cheating, it WILL mess you both up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - John - 06-16-2014, 02:54 PM
[] - Mimi - 06-16-2014, 02:55 PM
[] - Romanator69 - 06-16-2014, 02:59 PM
[] - Tam B - 06-16-2014 03:01 PM