This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone help me with SEO errors on my website please?
06-18-2014, 12:08 PM
Can anyone help me with SEO errors on my website please?
Hello,

I just launched a new website about 2 months ago, around 3 weeks ago I completed my on-page SEO. I have used the Yoast plugin for wordpress and have keyword-ed every: photo title, Alt tag, meta description, page title, page URL as well as every bit of text and content. I have a blog page that I fill out with relevant posts. I have a links page that links out to relevant people/things. I have registered with Google Websmaster, bing Webmaster and Alexa tool. I have posted some of my pages on Stumbled Upon, and I answer relevant questions on Yahoo in the Photography section.

Where am I going wrong? My ' Search Queries' seem low on Google and my Alexa rating that was going up, is now going down.
the one thing i know is that there is a 'design fault' on my page where my headings are all... I think it's H< 2 > and so I can't fill out any other heading sections yet until i get the design tweaked. I don't currently have the funds to do that though.
Am I being impatient and I just need to wait for google, bing and alexa to catch up with all of this new information, or should three weeks have sufficed and I need to change something?

By the way my site is:

http://www.loraelysephotography.co.uk

if you can possibly inspect it for me and let me know where you think I might be going wrong?
I only just started learning about all of this SEO business about 5 weeks ago though so please be gentle with the technical language.

Thank you so much!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can anyone help me with SEO errors on my website please? - Lora Elyse Photography - 06-18-2014 12:08 PM
[] - john - 06-18-2014, 12:20 PM
[] - Argyles - 06-18-2014, 12:22 PM
[] - Larissa - 06-18-2014, 12:35 PM
[] - Vikram - 06-18-2014, 12:51 PM
[] - sarah - 06-18-2014, 12:57 PM
[] - Nex-G - 06-18-2014, 01:00 PM