This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this girl just not care ? 10 pts for best answer?
06-21-2014, 03:52 AM
Does this girl just not care ? 10 pts for best answer?
Theres this girl i talk with a lot. And today we were talking and she asked what something stood for. and i answered along with 'dorko' added at the end. she merely responds with an 'lol ok'. i guess she doesnt really care about me huh . Like recently (she's on spring break with her sorority so i sort of understand) she hasn't been msging/snapping me as much....

i once drunk txd her in the past: 'I like you. but i try to protect myself because i've been hurt in the past' followed by a 'that is probably TMI'

and she responded: 'Im kind of like that too. Dont worry! Nothing wrong with that' 'Haha you silly drunk'

what do you guys think

one time in the past i drunk txtd her mean things and out of embarassment i deleted her # and removed her from FB. i guess she noticed cause she asked why i did that and when i ignored her she txtd me 2 days later: can i at least know why you said those things. they were rude and mean. She snapchats me often too and when I didnt respond she was like: thanks for snapping me back .

thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does this girl just not care ? 10 pts for best answer? - 780 - 06-21-2014 03:52 AM
[] - joe - 06-21-2014, 03:58 AM
[] - Andra - 06-21-2014, 04:04 AM