This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guys, is it a turn off if a girl has little or no friends at all?
06-21-2014, 05:38 PM
Guys, is it a turn off if a girl has little or no friends at all?
So if you're interested in a girl but you find out she has no best friend(s) or any good friends. Even might have no friends at all, would that turn you off or would you not care? Or maybe you're not interested in her but its just some girl. Like this is pretty much me. I may have just a couple friends at school I talk to but I don't consider myself close with them at all. I never hang out with anyone outside of school except for maybe 1 person, who I don't consider to be close with me and she has her own best friend. I'm usually the girl walking to classes or going into the bathroom alone and not those people standing in the halls chatting with their group of friends. I just got to thinking about this cause it was my birthday recently and only 5 people posted on my face book. Its just embarrassing to me and I think about people seeing my face book and thinking I have no friends. Also, the last guy I dated, which was the only guy I've ever dated said to me one night, " No offence but it seems like you don't really have a social life" I don't remember the exact words but it was something along those lines. It made me feel really bad and I still think about it. When I date guys in the future should I just be honest about not having any good friends or not bring it up or what? So I just want some honest answers from guys and what you think. Girls could answer too or anyone that relates with me. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Guys, is it a turn off if a girl has little or no friends at all? - 963 - 06-21-2014 05:38 PM
[] - Dave - 06-21-2014, 05:41 PM
[] - SincerellySerious - 06-21-2014, 05:45 PM
[] - jaz - 06-21-2014, 05:57 PM
[] - Q - 06-21-2014, 06:06 PM
[] - starrynight200 - 06-21-2014, 06:12 PM