This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guys, is it a turn off if a girl has little or no friends at all?
06-21-2014, 05:45 PM

While it is true that we are created as social creatures, some of us are okay with living a solitary lifestyle. Sometimes people prefer to stick to themselves because its their comfort zone. You should never let anyone make you feel bad for living the way you do. I have little to no social life myself, to the point where in all honesty and truth I have a total of 4 friends. That includes my family. Also, don't ever be embarrassed by having few friends, we live in an age where having 500+ friends on Facebook is a badge of status...but that's not what true friends are.

"True friends are not the people with a long list of friends, they are the people who cherish the few that they have"

Be thankful for the five people who DID post on your Facebook.There are people who don't have anyone, and the difference is that it ISN'T by choice.

The question is whether you want to continue this lifestyle, or if you are looking to change it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Dave - 06-21-2014, 05:41 PM
[] - SincerellySerious - 06-21-2014 05:45 PM
[] - jaz - 06-21-2014, 05:57 PM
[] - Q - 06-21-2014, 06:06 PM
[] - starrynight200 - 06-21-2014, 06:12 PM