This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think there is truth in this study that FB users are jerks?
06-21-2014, 09:24 PM

I never really thought about it but I would have to agree. I used to have FB but I got rid of it because I didn't see the point. The people I'd want to talk to have my phone number and vice versa. I would have people who didn't even like me in high school send me friend requests. They just want to see if I gained weight or had illegitimate kids just to make themselves feel better. It's ridiculous. It does work both ways though. I have a really insecure friend who checks her FB every five minutes, carefully takes the most flattering photos to post and will ring your neck if you post a picture of her that doesn't look good (ya know the ones that actually look like her.) I also have a cousin who I had to delete because she is so self absorbed, she would post comments on how great she is, which she's really not. I like the person I am, if you want to see what is going on in my life, let's go out for drinks! It's ruining everyone's life.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Brian - 06-21-2014, 09:08 PM
[] - Cathy - 06-21-2014, 09:15 PM
[] - Zalika - 06-21-2014, 09:20 PM
[] - 023 - 06-21-2014 09:24 PM
[] - Pacifica - 06-21-2014, 09:27 PM