This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think he wants? confused and need opinions.?
11-09-2012, 08:56 AM
What do you think he wants? confused and need opinions.?
well my ex who i was with for 13 months broke up with me on Monday and said he was done with me and wasn't changing his mind. Then Tuesday he texts me asking to put everything behind us and just be friends but i said no. so wednesday was halloween and on facebook i posted pics of myself and a status saying i had a fun night. but then right after i did that he starts posting pics too and statuses that seemed aimed toward me to get a rise of jealousy out of me... so i deactivated my facebook so i wouldnt hurt myself by seeing all this. so then thursday night he texts me saying he wants to clear the air and be friends but if i want to ignore him he understands. i didnt replt, because i told him tuesday i do NOT want to be friends. Then tonight he texted me again and said he doesnt see why i have to be this way and that even though our relationship didnt work he thinks a friendship can. and that we went through too much for me to just ignore it. he asked if he means that little to me now, and when i didnt reply he texted again saying he sees how its gonna be now... then he says " I hope you find real happiness which i'm sure you already did"

Honestly I think it's selfish of him not to think about how id feel just being friends....i think it would hurt too much because i do love him so much...and HE left me.....
I just need opinions...cause im confused...
what does it look like he wants from me... ?
I think he just wants to be friends for sex....
idk..just give me opinions ppl! Please..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What do you think he wants? confused and need opinions.? - Elizabeth - 11-09-2012 08:56 AM
[] - Joseph - 11-09-2012, 09:05 AM
[] - Mitch D - 11-09-2012, 09:05 AM
[] - jessmo - 11-09-2012, 09:05 AM
[] - Starin - 11-09-2012, 09:05 AM
[] - IBNFE USN - 11-09-2012, 09:05 AM