This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my guy friend like me?
11-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Does my guy friend like me?
So, we're practically best friends. He knows all my dirty secrets and I know his, and i helped him ask out a friend of mine, etc. We have two classes and lunch together and and sit together occasionally but neither of us really makes an effort. I feel like when its just me and him, he gets really nervous, because he gets quiet and timid. When we're in a group, he always pays attention to me, but likes to joke around with me.
He lets me wear his lanyard that his keys are on during the day and gives me hugs, but only if i ask for them. Ive caught him looking at me before because I yawned and so did he (heheSmile. At a football game the other day, he went out of his way to say hello to my mom, which i thought was a little strange.
Yesterday, I posted as my facebook status "I wonder if he feels the same." and he them messaged me begging me to tell him who, saying that I always tell him who I like so he wants to know.
After exhausting every name he could think of, he said I was crazy because he'd named every person at the school.
What worries me is that he avoided himself. I dont want it to be weird between us, but i definately cant continue liking him and keeping it a secret. PLEASE HELP ME!
Are you sure he likes me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does my guy friend like me? - Lizzy - 11-09-2012 09:10 AM
[] - Billy - 11-09-2012, 09:19 AM
[] - Lee Van Queef - 11-09-2012, 09:19 AM
[] - Catherine Garcia - 11-09-2012, 09:19 AM
[] - Dru Blood - 11-09-2012, 09:19 AM
[] - Michael Scott - 11-09-2012, 09:19 AM