This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friends new wife has banned him from contacting me?
11-09-2012, 09:23 AM

Although clear from your q that there's nothing going on I think Sue sees you as a threat. Maybe she's insecure in the relationship or has been hurt before but it looks like she doesn't think Jack can be trusted to have a platonic relationship with you. He's in a very difficult position and may have been put in a position where he was forced to choose between his relationship with Sue and his friendship with you. I am aware of a work colleague who had a similar friendship with a woman and his wife made it clear to him that she wasn't comfortable with it but she accepted it for what it was and there is no bitterness between the 2 women. What advice could I give? In an ideal world it would be great if the 3 of you could meet up and talk, or if you could bump into Jack and ask him out straight what is going on. He would surely be honest with you if you had such a good friendship. I think though that you may have to accept that you've lost a friend here through no fault of your own. Really hope it works out for you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Damian - 11-09-2012 09:23 AM
[] - Brian - 11-09-2012, 09:23 AM
[] - Payton - 11-09-2012, 09:23 AM
[] - kiwi - 11-09-2012, 09:23 AM
[] - geetarman56 - 11-09-2012, 09:23 AM
[] - A X - 11-09-2012, 09:23 AM