This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls: What do you think of quiet guys?
11-09-2012, 09:25 AM

In my opinion, there's something about guys that keep to themselves that I find incredibly attractive and alluring. Most girls might like an outgoing guy, and they're not all that bad. Maybe it's because I imagine that guys that keep to themselves have a mysterious side to them, like maybe there's something about them that separates them from other guys, possibly their background story, I don't know haha.
But there's a difference between a shy and awkward guy and a quiet and chill guy. In your case (I mean, I don't know you, but from what I've read) I think you'll be fine talking to the girl you like once you get used to the fact that she's starting to pay attention to you. As for when you do talk to her, don't be too nice, in the way that you over-compliment her, because that might come off as trying too hard (for lack of a better way of saying it).
Anyways, there's my two cents. I think this is one of the cutest things I've seen on Y!A and I normally hate singles/dating questions haha. Good luck with your girl, hun!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Alyssa - 11-09-2012, 09:25 AM
[] - Shelly - 11-09-2012 09:25 AM
[] - Hydrabadchik - 11-09-2012, 09:25 AM
[] - nothing important - 11-09-2012, 09:25 AM
[] - Kong_and_Craig - 11-09-2012, 09:25 AM
[] - ponsforlyfe - 11-09-2012, 09:25 AM