This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP: i want to be friends with guys!! HOW!?!?!?!?
10-01-2012, 10:27 AM
HELP: i want to be friends with guys!! HOW!?!?!?!?
so. basicly i am a really shy girl. I moved to where i live now 4 years ago. and everyone knows me as "the shy girl" i never talk to boys. im like the girl version of rage, from the big bang theory (Haha) and their is this one guy i have liked forever. and i want to talk to him! but i am very insacure because i have pimples and all. I am trying to get rid of them, but it takes time.

my former best friend liked this outher guy, so we were happy in our own worlds, when i thought me and my crush were getting close (Somehow i endedup saying hi, once or twice over facebook and what not) my friend bwcame best friends with him. and i was dumped on the side of the street.

anyways, some how i got off topic :$ so i have some people who i work in sience with so thats the only way i getin contact with guys. i am not that all confedent about how i look. So if im not cofedent how am i ever gonna act confecent to boys?

I would Love to get help with this, Links to websites, advice, and tips on how to help me with my shyness, and whatever you think would help. here's some more information. I have brown hair with faded cocoa butter highlites my hair is fairly long, around my middle of my back. I have brown eyes. i wear makeup, i do not have a religion (If that helps somehow) And i dont have a best friend due to my former friends damage she has done to me lots Sad i do not have any friends that are boys. i have facebook and twitter (Again, if that helps) and it is summer break (in 2 weeks it will be schoolSad )

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HELP: i want to be friends with guys!! HOW!?!?!?!? - Rhino - 10-01-2012 10:27 AM
[] - Zer0 Ne0s - 10-01-2012, 10:35 AM
[] - Night8tNight - 10-01-2012, 10:35 AM
[] - cupcakelover212 - 10-01-2012, 10:35 AM
[] - queenhatz34 - 10-01-2012, 10:35 AM