This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
pregnant and in denial please help me?
10-01-2012, 11:28 AM

Well, if you're looking for emotional support from him, forget it, he is a lost cause and any further contact you try to have with him may be in the eyes of the law stalking him. He can however be made to pay child support once the baby comes and it's the sherrif's job to track him down to serve him the papers. I would definitely not try to get any financial support from him during the pregnancy, I don't think there are any states that require a man to pay child support before the baby's born, plus the tests that are done to prove paternity on an unborn child are invasive and dangerous. Personally I would write him off altogether because if you even just try to make him take financial responsibility, he's going to make your life a total rip roaring living hell. Get a job. Get a wonderful responsible roomate. Work hard and when you can't work, go on welfare and go to school, make sure you have marketable skills and a profession before all the free money runs out. Nursing is a good one if you're able bodied, it's very hard work, but it pays well. In addition to that you need a second profession to fall back on in case you're ever injured or can't work on your feet. Bookeeping or computer skills might be a good direction to go. Get a double major would be my advice if at all possible. Get some good sound advice which direction to go in before you proceed, take some aptitude tests and study the job market. Never fear, things will work out, it will just take alot of hard work and time. Big Hugs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Amanda - 10-01-2012, 11:28 AM
[] - Kathy - 10-01-2012, 11:28 AM
[] - ArielFelice P - 10-01-2012 11:28 AM