This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I in the wrong for being angry?
11-09-2012, 09:38 AM
Am I in the wrong for being angry?
So my fiance and I have been together for 2 years now. He has a best friend who I never used to have a problem with. He would come over and play video games and usually go to dinner with us and I never cared, i was usually the one who invited him. Well he works in a night club on the weekends as a bouncer and flavor flav was coming to the night club and every one in town was making a big deal about it. Well I made the comment "why is everyone getting so worked up? its flavor flav" (i mean really...come on!!) and well my fiance's friend got all upset about it and deleted my fiance and i from facebook and hasn't spoken to my fiance for over 6 months. Well in the past 2 weeks he has been texting my fiance like nothing happened! and i'm just really annoyed by it and i really wish my fiance wouldn't even talk to him anymore. I don't want to be one of those girls that say you can't be friends with so and so but what if he gets mad about something else stupid and totally ignores us again?? Should I just get over it? or do I have a right to be upset?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I in the wrong for being angry? - LisaL - 11-09-2012 09:38 AM
[] - John - 11-09-2012, 09:46 AM
[] - chris - 11-09-2012, 09:46 AM
[] - Rosa - 11-09-2012, 09:46 AM
[] - Laura Renee - 11-09-2012, 09:46 AM
[] - AV - 11-09-2012, 09:46 AM