This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should i say when people talk bad about my boyfriend?
11-09-2012, 10:01 AM

People will always talk no matter how good or how bad you are, is our human tendency and nature to always talk about someone, compare ourselves with someone, and so on and so forth. If you are happy with your man and he is happy with you, peoples talks shouldn't be bothering you at all. Because there will be always people out there who will always have something to say about your relationship and your boyfriend. I'd ignore any comment if I truly in love with the person and if he really changed, and if it's possible, I'd change town, if it was hurting my feelings and ruing my relationship. There only thing cannot get to my head is, if he is christian now, how is he allowing himself to have relationship outside the marriage? Or? Good luck to you anyway in your relationship, and do not listen what people are saying about him. The most important thing is that you know that he is a new person.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tony - 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
[] - Nashvegas - 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
[] - @ - 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
[] - Girlie Electrics - 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
[] - Jordon McCann - 11-09-2012, 10:01 AM
[] - Mrs_Me - 11-09-2012 10:01 AM