This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Dad called me ugly....on Facebook and in real life...?
11-09-2012, 09:56 AM
My Dad called me ugly....on Facebook and in real life...?
Basically, I had posted up a new profile picture that I liked and he commented saying "Ugly duckling" And one of my friends commented saying: "That is not nice" and after that, I had gotten lots of messages asking why he was behaving like that, yada yada. One friend, knew about this happening at home too and she was like "Not to be rude, but your Dad shouldn't rest you like that"

He does it at home in front of guests and always calls me a retard infront of my friends. He always asks my friends "Why is she such a retard?"

All in all, it upsets me. I actually cried today and my mom saw so I ran into my room. It really degrades me. he doens't understand that I'm a teenager and that my feelings are sensitive, especially with this topic. Also, I go to an all girls school so I am surrounded by prettier people..

How can I get over this? My mom is going to tell him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My Dad called me ugly....on Facebook and in real life...? - â„“a - 11-09-2012 09:56 AM
[] - Katie - 11-09-2012, 10:04 AM
[] - Anni - 11-09-2012, 10:04 AM
[] - Big - 11-09-2012, 10:04 AM
[] - Christen - 11-09-2012, 10:04 AM
[] - Country Strata - 11-09-2012, 10:04 AM