This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Father hired a guy to hack into my facebook help?
11-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Father hired a guy to hack into my facebook help?
My father hired a man to hack into my facebook. I know this because he told me this, my father works for IMB and is an IT guy so he knows people and computers. My father has read every message I ever sent and knows all the conversations between my boyfriend and I (which is private, personal, and my boyfriend was suppose to be a secret).
I need help, what do I do, how do i kick the hacker out?
I need my privacy and dont want them reading any messages anymore! (i obviously will not message my boyfriend that way anymore) I need advice. Also, i was lucky because after reading the messages my father was going to disown me. (messages weren't that bad.. my boyfriend has some negative views though)
JUST so we are clear.. I am a full time uni student living away from home, who has worked and is studying. I have awards and scholarships along with student loans and help from parents. I am busting my ass for my education and a little privacy shouldn't be terrible. I do not smoke, i do not drink, I am a virgin, and I do not do bad things.
My parents are incredibly strict and control every aspect of my life. A little bit of privacy shouldn't be too much to ask.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Father hired a guy to hack into my facebook help? - Giia :) - 11-09-2012 10:11 AM
[] - ? - 11-09-2012, 10:19 AM
[] - DrDave - 11-09-2012, 10:19 AM
[] - Alex S - 11-09-2012, 10:19 AM
[] - Blaine - 11-09-2012, 10:19 AM
[] - Redstone - 11-09-2012, 10:19 AM