This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME ?
11-09-2012, 10:24 AM

okayy you want friends? maybe you should get off the computer go out and socialize with people, face to face. honestly, wearing branded clothes just makes you look good, it's not going to help you make friends. right now it really sounds like you're helping other people get to know each other and people don't "gain" best friends, they just happen. pick something you really like as a hobby and join someplace where all the people who like the same thing can meet up, you'll meet other people with the same interests and you'll have a topic of conversation. i mean, it's not a sure way to find a bff but it's a start, for example it seems like my best friend and i are total polar opposites, we don't like the same clothes, music, soccor teams but we have more in common than most people think so get to know everybody, even people you think might be totally incompatible with you, but first, do me a favor. turn off your computer and go out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME ? - Adissa K - 11-09-2012, 10:16 AM
[] - purplekitty627 - 11-09-2012, 10:24 AM
[] - luckylucky - 11-09-2012, 10:24 AM
[] - Ste[Funk]:P - 11-09-2012, 10:24 AM
[] - MR. Johnny Rockets - 11-09-2012, 10:24 AM
[] - Anabel Greene - 11-09-2012 10:24 AM