This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a creep in my friendship group who makes me really uncomfortable- what do I do?
11-09-2012, 10:30 AM

He does sound like a total creep and he knows exactly what he is doing trust me! He likes you a lot and is enjoying making you feel uneasy and uncomfortable, which isn't the best way to attract a girl! But I would advise you to talk to family and close friends who don't know him or are fooled by him, someone who believes you over a pervert.

I don't want to alarm you but I think you need to stay away from him altogether or get a male family member to talk to him, otherwise he may take advantage of you (rape you) and blame it on alcohol. You don't deserve this and need to protect yourself in every way, if I were you I would even avoid the people who defend him and start making new friends if need be, or just hang around with friends who don't know him.

Do not talk to him again or be alone with him, avoid him at all costs and hopefully you won't ever see him again, good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - teresa - 11-09-2012, 10:30 AM
[] - Ontou - 11-09-2012, 10:30 AM
[] - ♥Sali90♥ - 11-09-2012 10:30 AM
[] - Shakila akhter - 11-09-2012, 10:30 AM