This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are these boys jealous? What do you think?
11-09-2012, 10:32 AM

Ohh, poor you! I hate it when people bully others...its so stupid!!
I think you should just ignore them, i dont think there is anything that u can do! And if i were u i wouldnt say any secrets to your friends for now! And if u do, tell it only to ur special friend (and tell her not to tell her boyfriend or anyone!). Maybe also talk to the one u like saying sorry that people are being cruel to him and to ignore them. If he doesnt understand and starts being mean to you for what other people said about him, then you would know what kind of person he is! To be honest with you i dont think they are jealous... i think they are just stupid.. >.< People just tease others to be cool. But then again, ur friend might always be right. It depends on who are the people that are teasing you.
Just remember not to say anything to that jerk (the one u said u liked but u didnt). Soon enough he wont have anything to say about u anymore. Just forget about him. =)

Good luck! i hope everything goes well!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - みさき - 11-09-2012 10:32 AM