This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help with this situation ?
11-09-2012, 11:37 AM

Okay. I'm the type of person that's not gonna tell you what you wanna hear. Listen up because I have the same problem with someone else but it's more....well let's just say legal issues. Anyway enough about me.

You will have to accept the fact that he has changed. Or that he really doesn't remember. Even if he did accept you back would he still remember you? You have to start thinking in terms of yourself. Like what's best for you!? The more you focus on him. The more you rot and your life begins to fade. You have to find things to distract you and find hobbies and things to do. Take up something. Lessons. A new class. Find out what your passion is and do you! Trust me I know you want him and I know you love him. But if you truly love him you will let. Him. Go. .........deep down you may never truly let go. But at least you still have you. And at least you'll have a life.

It's different for everyone but you have your whole life ahead of you. You will find someone else I promise

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Kyle Darrell - 11-09-2012 11:37 AM
[] - Jazmin - 11-09-2012, 11:37 AM