This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did she just cut me out of her life?
11-09-2012, 11:33 AM
Why did she just cut me out of her life?
I have had a female friend that I have had my up and downs with for over five years. We have always patched things up. Usually it's me fixing things because she's to immature to claim responsibility or apologize. We went from being friends to best friends to something more but then she demoted me back to best friend then friend. When she went to college it quickly went to acquaintance to nothing. Yet, I still love her to this day and want things to be at least okay between us. She just went away to college and I have already graduated college. While I can be demanding I always try to better myself but she claims I am judgmental and acts like I am the complete problem while she's never wrong.

About three weeks ago we had a small disagreement and she stopped talking to me via text/ facebook/ email and I have no clue why. She would never tell me why or respond to me at all. I ask her mother and brother and neither of them knew anything was going on. She came back this past weekend and we didn't hang out on Saturday like we were suppose to. I'm not claiming innocent but we have worked through some big things, the last conversation was something small and petty. She just cut me off cold turkey. Even on facebook she put me on limited profile, so I said something and she deleted me and then blocked me from finding her. I am at a loss of words or understanding. I am learning to move on, but it hurts and I am so confused on what happened. Just wondering if anyone may have insight into what may have happened?
This coming Saturday will be 3 weeks. I don't want to push anything. I just would like to understand. I have tried to recall what I might have said that would make her cut me off. The only thing I can think of is I told she doesn't care about us or hasn't acted like it since she's been gone. I have said this before and she didn't act like this.
In the past, she has told me I was too good for her. I told her she shouldn't think like that. I have had response like Chloe's from friends. However, they say that she cares, but she moved on because she's at college. I just wish I could understand if she cared why would she ignore me all together? She's done this before but not to this extent. This time it seems like she doesn't want a relationship at all. :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why did she just cut me out of her life? - AB - 11-09-2012 11:33 AM
[] - Chloe - 11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
[] - Joseph - 11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
[] - Becky - 11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
[] - Jodie - 11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
[] - Outkast 01 - 11-09-2012, 11:41 AM