This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did she just cut me out of her life?
11-09-2012, 11:41 AM

It seems like you still have very strong feelings for her and from what you have said you guys have reduced the status of your relationship quite a bit from what it once was. I would first start evaluating what you want from her and if that is a realistic possibility at the moment. FYI Friends with benefits never works with somebody you love or have strong feelings someone ALWAYS ends up getting hurt in the long run. Don't waste your time if that is the situation because it will never be what it once was there really is no converting back once you become friends with benefits with someone you love and if you end up being back in a relationship it will not work long term trust me.

I feel for what your going through.. I would suggest NOT contacting her any more... when a women is fed up there's nothing you can do about it... I would give her space even though its hard you have to stay strong and not try to contact her.... If you wait a while i am more than certain she will contact you... Your Habit is to be demanding and that is what she is used to.. try the other approach ease up and when she is ready i am sure that she wil contact you...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Chloe - 11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
[] - Joseph - 11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
[] - Becky - 11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
[] - Jodie - 11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
[] - Outkast 01 - 11-09-2012 11:41 AM