This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she want me to say it?
11-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Does she want me to say it?
Alright. I'm asking this again, but please help me..
We keep talking all the time..on phone, facebook or via texts.. She laughs on the silliest things I say. Asks me how's her profile picture. And talks to me only, even if there are more people to talk to.. Once, on phone, she said she wanted to talk to one of her friends.. so I said go talk to her.. she said 'nah, lemme talk to u".. She always cares for me.. like asking whether I'm ok when I am in a bad state of health.. Another thing, she's always curious to know whether I have a girlfriend. And my usual answer "None". And if for some reason I could not answer her back on the phone, she gets seriously angry and shares the heck out of me.. n then her questions.. "Who were you talking to? WHY did u not reply when *I* was calling?".. as if she's very important Tongue well actually she is the most important girl Smile
Me.. I like her.. And if she does like me, is she giving any signs? Should I confess? I'm kinda shy.. actually very shy and that spoils everything.. I'm afraid she'll ignore me if I say about it.. Please help..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does she want me to say it? - Ezio - 11-09-2012 11:51 AM
[] - Archie - 11-09-2012, 11:59 AM
[] - Nitz - 11-09-2012, 11:59 AM
[] - cluelessgirl - 11-09-2012, 11:59 AM
[] - laynie - 11-09-2012, 11:59 AM